Andrew Such is an Associate at SPG. He joined Short Punch & Greatorix in 2016 as a commercial lawyer.
Andrew graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Laws from Griffith University. He was admitted to the Queensland Supreme Court as a solicitor.
Andrew's areas of practice include:
- Acting for lessors and lessees in Retail and Commercial leases
- Acting for shopping centre owners;
- Acting for small business owners,
- Preparation of shareholder agreements and buy sell agreements
- Acting for parties in the sale and purchase of businesses;
- General conveyancing;
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Admitted Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Qld Law Society