Jeffrey (Hao) Su
Jeffery Su is a Senior Associate at Short Punch & Greatorix. He graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Laws from Bond University. He was admitted to the Queensland Supreme Court as a solicitor. He joined Short Punch & Greatorix in February 2014 as a commercial lawyer.
Jeffery has prior experience in an international law firm in Shanghai where his main area of work involves international business laws. Jeffery has good knowledge of the business and corporate laws in Australia and China.
Jeffrey advises on the sale and purchase of real estate including residential, commercial and mixed use real estate projects and rural properties and advises on property and financier due diligence investigations, community title and body corporate law.
Jeffrey’s expertise includes acting for sophisticate clients/purchasers and joint venturers to negotiate and prepare contracts for the acquisition of commercial sites, and subsequently working closely with his client and their advisers to construct and sale the sites and units to end buyers.
At Short Punch & Greatorix, Jeffery will be handling all commercial matters, including matters relating to:-
Body Corporate and Community Management
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Commercial contracts
- Management Rights
Jeffery speaks both English and Mandarin (both writing and fluent speaking).
Recent Matters Jeffrey has been involved in include:-
Advising clients purchasing $30+ million shopping centre;
- Advising clients purchasing numerous off-the-plan management rights businesses with over $10+ million in acquisition and restructuring client’s internal shareholding structure and financial agreements;
- Advising foreign clients on joint venture, partnership agreement, foreign acquisition and Variable Interest Entity (“VIE”) structures;
- Advising foreign clients on shareholding agreement, share purchase agreement and profits sharing agreement;
- Advising clients on commercial leasing and body corporate laws;
- Advising corporate and private clients on the acquisition and disposal of businesses, such as shopping centres, management rights, retails businesses, and rural interests including preparing specialty contracts and option agreements
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Admitted Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Qld Law Society