Tony was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1986 and commenced employment with Short Punch & Greatorix in 1990 in the Litigation Division and became a Partner in 1991.
Through his time with Short Punch & Greatorix, Tony has been involved continually in the management of common law litigation through all State Courts as well as the Federal Court of Australia.
He has significant experience in a wide range of litigation matters including but not limited to the following:
- Litigation disputes arising out of commercial transactions and insurance claims.
- Disputes arising under deceased estates.
- Building contract enforcement and defect rectification.
- Personal Injury Claims connected to work accidents, motor vehicle accidents or public liability claims (Plaintiff & Defendant).
- Hearings in the Australian Industrial Relations Commission, the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission and the Fair Work Commission.
Tony has also tracked the ever changing industrial law landscape and provided advice (predominantly to employers) in respect of Awards, Award Flexibility and Common Law Contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted Solicitor of Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of Queensland Law Society