RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
“Our dedicated Solicitors are with you, every step of the way”
SPG Lawyers has extensive experience in all aspects of property law and offers a complete range of conveyancing services through Queensland and New South Wales.
Buying or selling real estate can be rewarding and life-changing. It can also be stressful unless you are in safe hands. That is why it is important to have the right people assisting you, to achieve a smooth and successful transaction.
With over 40 years as a major firm on the Gold Coast, we have the experience to assist you every step of the way, so that you can spend less time worrying about the legal details. No matter how large or small your transaction, we are here to help guide you from advising you on the contract before it is signed, right through to after settlement.
Each matter is placed with an experienced Solicitor and their team so that you have a direct source of contact, rather than being passed from pillar to post. Our dedicated Solicitors are with you, every step of the way.
We are constantly involved in conveyancing of all types, whether it is:
- Acting in relation to the purchase and sale of residential, commercial and industrial real estate;
- Buying or Selling a leasehold interest in a Resort;
- Selling or restructuring a partial interest in your existing property;
- Development projects of any type.
Services we offer
Some of the services we offer in this area include:
- Acting in relation to sale and purchase of any real estate;
- Acting in relation to sale and purchase of any leasehold interest and/or company title;
- Mortgagee/receiver sales and purchases;
- Preparation of Contracts and Put and Call Option documents;
- Liaise with the agent, your finance broker and financier to achieve a smooth transaction;
- Keep you informed every step of the way;
- Ensure that your file is under the control of a Solicitor;
- FIRB Applications;
- Assist with ATO clearance certificates;
- Great team including Mandarin speaking professional staff;
- Settling your matter electronically using the PEXA platform;
- Experienced in all areas of Body Corporate law, so can explain all Body Corporate matters to you;
- Once the transaction is finalised, assist you with Estate Planning such as preparing/updating your Will.
DID YOU KNOW conveyancing in Queensland is affected by over 20 pieces of State and Federal legislation, Contract conditions, extensive case law and practice guidelines?